Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Twitter will replace Facebook

I've been thinking about the rise of Twitter and how the website seems to be growing in popularity lately. Of course I will unload my own opinion on the matter but I have evidence. First is this article that details the recent rise of the 140 character blog site. 

Twitter recently updated their mobile apps.
The Bloomberg article details the initial public offering [IPO] of Twitter, Inc. and describes its recent successes. I think that Twitter has been more popular recently because of the rapid death of Facebook.

Facebook just isn't cool anymore. My mother is on Facebook and that means I can't share any details of my life besides work and maybe school. That is the most boring part of my life.

Twitter has gone to great lengths to include a young and social audience. It just allows me to reach out to my friends in my own language, unfiltered and with the ability to share it with everyone.

--Levi Warner

###

2 comments:

  1. Nice! But your mom can get on Twitter, too. Plus, you can manipulate your privacy settings on Facebook so your mom doesn't see all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom could get on Twitter but she doesn't. It doesn't have any appeal to her I'm sure.
      If I blocked her in anyway on Facebook, that's more incriminating than actually letting her see the party stuff. A good example is if I had a girl in my room and locked the door. The locked door implies the absolute worst.

      Delete